Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldsoapy2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 10:15 AM
    Water damaged lamanated tile repair
    Noticed that water from washer got underneath wooden lamanated tiles. Some tiles are starting to raise up. How do I make the repairs? Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Are you sure the water problem is solved?
    Are those "tiles" tongue and groove?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 10:28 AM
    If it's tongue and groove, here's a helpful guide:
    http://www.heritage.nsw.gov.au/docs/...gue&groove.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Damaged condom [ 13 Answers ]

In case condom is damaged while using and u suspect that siemeb may have gone into the womb, then what precaution should be taken to avoid pregnancy

Damaged hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys, does any one know how to fix damaged hair from relaxer and dye, my hair is so damaged and is falling out like crazy and it looks so dead. I tried to mosturize it but I need something more drastic,and does oil help and how you put it? Over nightbefore washing it or you use it instead of...

Damaged Goods [ 18 Answers ]

I purchased a home and after the contract for the sale was executed, the seller’s wife contacted me and asked me if I was interested in purchasing the new custom draperies that were on the windows. She told me that she wanted $1,700. I agreed and told her that I would pay her separately at...

Fix water leaking through tile on shower wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have a shower where water is leaking through the tiles on the wall, leaving puddles on the floor. There are visibile gaps from where the tile shrunk along the lowest row of tiles right above the bathtub. Do I need to remove the tile and then recaulk, or simply recaulk where there are visible...

No water after shower stem repair [ 2 Answers ]

My shower faucet and handles had some minor dripping problems, so I decided to repair the hot and cold stems (2 handle shower stall). I got a repair kit and replaced the washers and changed the seats, but when I put the stems back and turned the water back on, there is no flow to the shower head!...

View more questions Search