Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crispin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Can I get job if I do wireless technology
    Is information technology a career? And if its to what stage can somebody be able to get a job with it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2008, 03:26 AM
    Errr yes and it can be a very rewarding one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 1, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Are you asking a information technology in general or wireless or what. IT is a broad area and most people specialize. There are several different career paths within IT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Wireless technology [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desktop PC that is on cable internet. I am interested in purchasing a wireless laptop and wonder what is involved in having access to the internet with the same connection. Do I need some kind of additional modem or does it accommodate the laptop because it is wireless. Thank you Jean...

Wireless Infrared Technology [ 1 Answers ]

My new HP Slimline PC does not have infrared capabilities. I have a Microsoft Wireless Infrared Keyboard/Mouse. Direct searches for an INFRARED ADAPTER at HP and Microsoft products/parts have been no help at all. HP operator actually referred me to Radio Shack (no luck)?? QUESTION 1) Most...

View more questions Search