Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2006, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    your wife is onto you too, eh? =)

my wife doesnt distrust me out of malice, she knows im an honest guy. she just things im honestly wrong a lot. thats when she looks at me and says "you're pretty"

but then there's nothing more belittling that being told that unless its her trademark lines of calling men "bunny" during an arguement (it stops you dead in your tracks), asking you if you're wearing your "grumpy pants" too tight, or inquiring if you've been riding your "huffy" bike...
    thanks a lot for giving my wife even more ammo to sling at me... I appreciate it,bunny!:cool: :eek:
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Mar 24, 2006, 06:42 PM
    No it is not true, my husband drives a tractor trailer for a living, and years ago he drove over the road and would be out for three weeks at a time. He would come home completely wiped out, most of the time he would crash on the couch and sleep for what seemed like forever. It was funny because sometimes he would go through the motions of shifting the gears. This is when he would ramble strange stuff off, like he buried money in the yard, or he won the lottery or strange off the wall stuff. My daughter and I would ask him questions, like are you driving and he would answer in a mumble, yes. We would ask where and he would tell us Indiana for Florida. And yes this is the truth. But you could ask him other question like how old he was and he had no idea. One time we questioned him while he was sleeping, about Christmas present, and he told us what he bought. Christmas came and went and I have yet to see that new car, and my daughter never got her Barbi tree house. It was funny just it is just rambling. I have asked him if he loves me and he has said yes, so at least I hope that part is true. (O:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone please help with the following true or false questions [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following true or false questions. I am having a bit of a problem with them. I would appreciate the help in solving them. Thanks 1. The left side of every liability account is the debit side. 2. Revenues are increased with debits. 3. Balance sheet...

True or false [ 2 Answers ]

Is an e'mail traceable back to the sender?

True or false? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true that if you lose wieght you stretch marks will become less noticeable?

View more questions Search