Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhilashsasi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Hi, I am trying to resolve the problem for the idlist... the problem here is not able to open any of the folder. Can you help me!!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 05:43 PM
    What's your OS?
    EXACTLY what are you doing when you run into the idlist error?
    Can you give us the idlist error word for word?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IDlist error [ 8 Answers ]

I have tried Google with this and its only targeting laptops and wireless as far as I no I have tried all the advise found and need more help please I'm not using wireless and I haven't downloaded any new software so I don't understand where this is coming from Every 20 to 30 minutes or so...

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search