Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irstyka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 04:08 AM
    Any Help Would Be Appreciated
    I have recently completed a two year project for resistant materials. I have made a crystal ball box. It is dark blue with plastic stars on the outside, it has a yellow stand on the inside and stands about 4 inches. If you have a crystal ball would you possibly purchase this. Could you leave some feedback on this design. Thank you it would be much appreciated. And would be used in my g.c.s.e project folder. Thank you
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 05:34 AM
    For a question like this a pic of it would really help. Here you can attach a picture by clicking on the "Answer This Question" button, then the "Manage Attachments" button below.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2006, 08:21 AM
    Rick, you know that anyone with a crystal ball can merely look into it and see this box. Why would he need to post a picture of it.

And honestly why does he even need to post, they should know if they need this and know that he has it and how to contact him.

Perhaps it has a way to project pictures into the ball, saw one of those on
    "scobby do" cartoon show last week.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 08:48 AM
    Lol, but I don't have a crystal ball - and if it really works, maybe I will buy it!:p
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Hey pray this and wish the best May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkster
    hey pray this and wish the best May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    Men and women who are not dead do not have the power to answer prayer. Communication with the dead is condemned in scripture:

Deut 18:10-13
    10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, and because of these abominations the LORD your God drives them out from before you.
    NKJV

Also, God is not someone who can be manipulated through rituals to do what we want. God warns that He chooses who receives and who does not:

James 4:3-4
    3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
    NKJV

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any insights REALLY appreciated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everybody I'm feeling pretty stuck here. I'm looking for work and having a few complications that I'd really appreciate some insight on: 1. Where? I'm in France and I'm a new TEFL teacher (english as a 2nd or foreign language). Finding a job here is like finding a needle in a haystack and...

View more questions Search