Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashi_law Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 03:48 AM
    Management
    Can you list any five most common/popular questions from management as a subject?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 04:01 AM
    Please clarify: What do you mean "from management as a subject"?

Mar 24, 2006, 04:24 AM
    Hi! Buddy. Thaks for taking interest in my question. In fact, I have to appear for a test of management but the syllabus of the test is not known to me. What I know is that this test will judge the overall knowldege of management. 'Management as a subject I mean the concept of management and implementation of its principles and practices in different walks of life.
    Hope I am able to give you an idea of what actually I want to know.
    Thanks!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2006, 04:36 AM
    I see. Then in this case you are asking about what people spend years learning. I assume you've taken a course of some sort - or have experience: The subject is so huge that the potential questions are in the hundreds.

I would not try to "cram" for this one except to maybe review some of the materials you already have. Be confident in your knowledge and your skills and take the qeustions one at a time.

Sorry I can't help more, but the subject is just so huge that it's impossible to guess what might be on the test.

Mar 30, 2006, 04:20 AM
    Thanks! I also agree with you. Anyhow, its great that you have boosted up my confidence. I'll try my level best. Thanks again.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Hi, Ashi,
    Here is a link:
    http://research.samsung.ru/srcinfo/h...-newmanag.html

It might give you something more to think about; specifically 5 concepts of management, of what management should be doing.
    I do wish you the best, and as other answers have said, this is a "wide open" area of subjects under Management. Best of luck on your test.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2006, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashi_law
    i have to appear for a test of management but the syllabus of the test is not known to me. What i know is that this test will judge the overall knowldege of management.
    This may sound harsh, but it seems to me that if you have to ask us this question then you are not ready for this test. If the test is meant to "judge overall knowledge of management", then it will test much more than we can give you. If you cannot now explain basic concepts of management, then you aren't likely to pass the test.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 07:26 AM
    HI, ashi,
    I completely disagree with the answer given before this one; in regards to failing the test!
    Management covers a LOT of areas, lots of different subjects, many different aspects. I know you are concerned with the test, but as others said, it's hard to tell you anything really specific about what you may be asked.
    Just do the best you can. That's all anyone can ask.
    Best of luck, and let us know how it turned out, if you can.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2006, 07:31 AM
    I must completely disagree with the previous answer. I have a Bachelor's in Business Administration so I come from a knowledgeable background. The asker says "i mean the concept of management and implementation of its principles and practices in different walks of life." - can't learn that from a few posts in a discussion group, that's the stuff of college courses not of everyday knowledge.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2006, 04:06 PM
    I just want to say that management is hard for some people, while others are natural leaders.

I have met some people (managers) who can't manage for their lives, and I have met others who area amazing.

You need to take your education, experience, common sense and just dive into the problem. Hopefully you will be able to survive.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 31, 2006, 08:45 PM
    It seems a response I posted here has been removed. So I need to repeat something I said previously. I stand by my previous answer that if you have to ask the questions you asked you are not ready to take a test as you describe.

I don't believe in given false confidence. I believe in not pulling any punches and given realistic advice.

This is not to say you can't get ready for such a test in time. Its also not to say that there may be other factors you haven't told us that might change my opinion. But based on the info presented, my advice stands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management [ 4 Answers ]

Distinguish between the words administration and management ?

Management Consultant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello buddies,I am a holder of a bachelors degree{honours} in Economics,I desperately want to be a Management Consultant.will you good people tell me what to do now?I want to get a masters degree by coursework, commencing this October in either of Marketing;Industrial Relations and Personnel...

Management [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between management and administration?

Sales management [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I am working as sales manager for wholesale and Supermarket Sectors in Beverage Company. How can I improve the sales in these sectors. TX

View more questions Search