Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    correa_heart Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:56 PM
    What color high lights should I get?
    I have a medium darkish brown hair and I want to get high lights. I'll also tell you that I'm pale skinned and I have green-gray eyes. It's just that I don't want to get a color that looks bad. Help...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Get gold toned high lites. Looks really nice in the summer.
    You could try sun in.

I like reddish highlights in the fall.
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Gold highlights are going to be too harsh against your pale skin... ask your stylist for neutral colored highlights to stay away from the brassy look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail light, dashboard lights, gear lights not working [ 11 Answers ]

My dashboard , tail lights are not working anymore and I can't figure out why. I gave my car to one of the mechanic and he could'nt figure it out as well. There was a tingy smell coming out of the car after lights went out as if something in the car got fried. Moreover, now he says that whenever he...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

How do you make high lights fade faster [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me please I just had my hair highlighted a cople days ago and I have a blowinsh redish hair color And I got like a brown red blonde highlight and I absolutyly hate it hate it hate it and its bot me :( help I am begging And I DO NOT want to die my hair anymore Do you u sujest...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

1994 MGM, Parking lights and side marker lights not working? [ 5 Answers ]

MY parking lights and side marker lights are not working, also my gauge lights are not working. When I press the brakes, all my lights work, my headlights also work and my turn signals and hazard lights turn on, but my inside gauge lights, side marker lights, and parking lights are not on. What...

View more questions Search