Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    correa_heart Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 10:26 AM
    I need to loose weight!
    Okay, 15, I'm 5 feet and 3 inches tall. I weigh about 145 ish. Before I used to weigh 16- 165, accually at one point I was 170 but I'm so stuck for the summer because I can't go to a gym and track is out of season and I'm not allowed to run alone and my brother won't run with me. All I want to do is be skinny and not have any more flab. I want to feel good about myself when I'm with my muscular boyfriend. Help me please!
    djbowens Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Get some of your friends to run with you around your neighborhood. Also, ask your parents to try and make you healthier meals - or if your parents don't cook then make them yourself. Obviously, you have the internet and you can look up healthy things to eat. Or, start doing yoga or pilaties at home. You can do that in front of a TV. There are many things you can do to lose weight. You have to understand though, that it doesn't just happen. You have to work hard at it, but in the end you'll be happy with the results and all of the hard work will have been worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

13 yr old NEEDS to loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

I need to loose as much weight as I can in the next month!I'm 13 and (5 foot?)whats the best way to loose weight?

How to loose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am raju gurumitkal age 30 I am civil eingineer working in nirman group of companies pl help how to loose my weight at prsent my weight is 86 kg without any exercise how to loose weight help me

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

View more questions Search