Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Style Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

Mar 22, 2006, 07:49 PM
    Some of my work
    Some pointers on my stuff?

I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Neat.
    I like the effect all round the rose, and below the bloom, but would like to see the interior petals of the rose itself a bit crisper, rather than that black blob that's there.

I'm no graphics guru at all... just sharin' my opinion since you asked :D
    Doll Face Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2006, 05:18 PM
    Wow really nice, I like it a lot,the only thing I might change is to make the green on the stem a little brighter, other than that it looks great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with some ap work [ 5 Answers ]

I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the...

Will it all work out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend. He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt. I am so scared I don't know what to...

Does this work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I found these new products on this website check it out. Also some of the products on the web site have hq while others don't. http://www.4derm.com/displaysingle.asp?criteria=35806&dr_id=1004L

IE doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

IE6 usually worked fine although it'd gone slow lately. But last night when I clicked on the IE icon, which takes me to the default page, it showed the casual "Cannot find page" and then went to this page http://204.177.92.68/rotate/r3.html . It didn't actually go to this page. Just showed the url...

View more questions Search