Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olywa1978 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 09:11 AM
    1/4 inch sore red bump on my penis?
    I noticed this about 4 days ago and it's getting bigger and more tender! It's on the lower left side on the back of my penis and it started as the size of a poppy seed and is now the size of a pencil eraser. It is red with kind of a whitish center barely showing through. Tried squeezing it and nothing happened it just hurt is all. Anyone else ever had one of these, if so what is it and will it go away, without the help of a doctor? I am 30 years old if that helps at all. Thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 05:36 PM
    This sounds like herpes.

Jul 6, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Wow, it's that "cut and dry" is it? Wouldn't herpes be the popular assumption?

Jul 6, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Well thanks.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 6, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Just get it checked out if there is only one it could be a swollen sweat galn
    gazzter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 06:23 PM
    It sounds like a boil from an ingrown hair or a pore which has been infected go to your doctors and they'll give you some antibiotics for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pretty sore red bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

The other night I was masturbating and had to pee. I got up to pee and when I came back to my room to continue I immediately noticed a painful red bump on the shaft of my penis. I have a lot of hair in that area, even some actually growing out of the shaft. This bump as I said before, just popped...

2yr old with fever and red sore penis. [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old son has a feaver and he complains about his penins being sore . His penis is red and tender when I touch it he says booboo and winzes... he playes well and pees well with out crying or a problem, but its hurts him to chnge is pamper or to carry him on my side. I don't know what's...

Sore/blister on shaft of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier today I noticed a sore/blister type thing on the shaft of my penis, about where the head starts (from the shaft). From what I've figured, it only affects the skin of the penis itself and is not connected to anything else. It seemed at first like a nasty pimple or something, but it's started...

Puss filled sore on infant penis [ 9 Answers ]

My ten and a half month old son was circumcised at birth. While on vaca in Texas in June I noticed a small puss filled sore on one side at the circumcision site and the surrounding area was swollen and red. A trip to the ER and the doc said she thought it might be a flea bite, drained the puss,...

Penis gets sore [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem every time I urinate I guess the tip of my penis gets sore also after I'm done urinating I wipe my penis and I guess there's a little drop of blood on the urine cause it turns red.. so please can someone help I need to know if its an infection or something.. please... :(

View more questions Search