Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killerkitten Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Is he into me? Should I go in for the kill?
    There's this guy I've had a crush on at a place we both work at on our college's campus ever since I met him. It's been a little over 3 months since we met. In the beginning, it was all playful flirting with him leaving me notes of funny pictures and hearts next to his name. He evenutally found me on Facebook to give me his number for work/school reasons although he already had my email for emergencies.

Anyway, the past few weeks we have gotten really closer. It first started with him wanting me to go kayaking so he has someone to go with. After work he invited me out to lunch with him a few times. He also invited me to a party at his house one night.

This week was the first time we went kayaking together. He brought along a bottle of vodka for us to have and although the kayaking part was fun, I ended up misjudging how much I can actually drink. I could barely walk, but he was a gentlemen and helped me walk and got me into the car to take me back to his place to sober up. The whole time, he could have done whatever he wanted with me, but he didn't. He made sure I was all right and helped me get back on my feet.

After arriving back to his house, he made a fire out in the back and we sat around that. He gave me some water and some food to sober up and pulled out his guitar and started playing.

Eventually, I was sober enough to walk around and such so we started getting really flirty. I was taking the ice cubes from my water and touching his leg with it, making him jump. He then would take another one and wrestle me to the ground putting it down my bathing suit bottom and using his hand to massage it in my, well, you know. Without sounded too inappropriate, we did that for a long time and I liked it, We didn't share a kiss that night, but I was still glad we shared that fun moment. And it wasn't perverted at all, I enjoyed it, obviously he enjoyed it, and if I wanted him to stop he would have. He forced nothing on me.

The next day, he texted me nonstop and we made plans to go kayaking again the following day. Unfortunately, our plans fell through because he had too much work to do with his business, but he did invite me to his house for a swim party later that night, where I was pretty much the only person that came as well as one other friend who just needed him to fix her computer.

During this time, he mentioned to his friend how he went on a date with a girl about 2 weeks ago who ended up being a total airhead. She also mentioned herself being roomed with a bunch of hot girls at her dorm and he was thrilled about that. My heart sunk. I may be overreacting about this because he is still single and a MAN for that matter. After that, I was doubting whether there was anything going on between us at all or if it was all just in my head.

After his friend left, it was just the both of us again. We ended up playing the ice cube game again, but this time it was more rough and intimate. We both were aroused, and I could tell he was if you catch my drift. When we were too tired to move, he would be on top of me and place his face on my neck or press his lips on mine, without fully kissing me. However, I did manage to playfully bite his cheek in which he responded by doing the same to me. He also was rubbing my back and rubbing the ice on my thighs as well. No sex involved though, I eventually was too exhausted to move so he ended up carrying me inside and we watched a movie together. He sat very close next to me and I put my legs on him and he put his arms and hands on my thighs and legs. We would playfully flirt during the movie with me playfully kicking him and he would pinch my behind. After that, we had a hug goodnight and he clung onto my hand as I walked to my car until I was too far and let go.

Two days later, he asked me if I wanted to come over and help him with something Of all the people he could have asked, he asked me. I came over, helped him with his stuff, and then it was just the two of us after one of his friends left. I noticed he would call me dear as well. He said he was going to the bar that night with some friends and wished I could come with them because I'm not 21 yet. Then, he just said, you want to watch a movie with me instead, I just won't go to the bar. We ended up watching a movie, no fooling around this time. Just me putting my legs on him again and him putting his arms on my legs.

I gave him a hug goodnight, and I left. I get the feeling he has an interest in me, and I don't get the player vibe from him even with the hot girl comments he made to his other friend. I just think since we are not dating, it's quite all right for him to still play the field, although it hurts me to know that. I'm still getting mixed signals from him though. Although we did mess around a little bit and I've seen him nonstop this past week, he still hasn't fully kissed me. I'm afraid of kissing him because if he doesn't feel the same way as I do, it's going to ruin the friendship and make working with each other awkward. I'm also fearful he will find someone else.

Any input will be great. Thanks in advance!
    Cophater08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 11:52 AM
    I think you should tell him how you feel. Skip the games and be open and upfront with him on how you feel. If he feels the same way that's great, if he does not then he probably want's to remain single but do some casual dating. Having been in this same situation before I think he feels the same way as you but is afraid to really make the first move. Let me know how it goes! Good Luck!
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 30, 2008, 01:26 PM
    I agree with commuincating..

I would be careful here, because he definitely is giving you mixed signals by saying that he went on a date 2 weeks ago.. he wanted you to hear that.. it wasn't a mistake.. I think he might be trying to get you into bed.. and he's just doing it slowly so you won't catch on to his game.. If you talk to him and hear his intentions (for example he says he doesn't want a relationship) and if you still want to be friends, you need to set boundries.. no touching or flirting.. he can't have his cake and eat it too.. you know what I mean?
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 30, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Just ask him out on a date be clear, say do you want to go out on a date? He can say no or yes, and its really not as hard as it seems,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To kill [ 2 Answers ]

Why does scout think there is a snake under her bed

How do I kill it [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks one month how do I kill it besides abortion. Can I drink alcohol

If Looks Could Kill [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this movie with Richard Grieco on DVD? On mailorder if possible. Thanks :)

View more questions Search