Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Penis irregularities
    Hello.I have these light tanned coloured bumps on my penis, at first they were circled close to each other.then months later they all kind of patched together.now more are showing up in different locations on my penis.the doctor burnt them off once,ouch@.. but they came back.and now there's more bumps.please help,very concerned.could it be cancer? Or a sexual disease?? I used 2 spend a lot of time in the sun beds.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 05:40 PM
    The fact you went to tanning beds tells me that it is related to the tanning beds. The doctor burned off the bumps before so you'll have to go through that procedure again. Don't keep going to tanning bed salons as it is similar to putting your body in a microwave oven. You basically exacerbate any kind of skin problem (or health problem) when using a tanning bed. Look on this site for tanning beds. I gave a dandy answer regarding tanning beds a while ago you may want to read.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Discretionary 401K Plan- Irregularities? [ 2 Answers ]

My employer has agreed with our union to open a guaranteed 401K plan. When I checked the plan description it clearly states this is a discretionary plan. In addition, my biweekly contributions have not been deposited in a timely manner. Since the beginning of January I have contributed $150 (...

Menstral irregularities [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I've never used this sight before, but here goes. I'm 19 years old, there is no way that I am pregnant, and I am 195lbs about 60 pounds over the ideal weight for my height. Well, I have never really been regular with my period, maybe every 3 to 9 months. What can I do to become more...

Menstrual irregularities [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I'm 19 years old, a virgin, and am 195lbs about 60 pounds over the ideal weight for my height. Well, I have never really been regular with my period, maybe every 3 to 9 months. What can I do to become more regular, Can I still get pregnant? I know I should go to an OBGYN, but can't afford...

View more questions Search