Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:08 AM
    You made a statement so Bushg ASKED if you were racist
    All you had to do was reply no but you made it into a problem
    Then we tried to give you some American perspective on words being in a gray area that can be taken either way
    YOU got defensive
    YOU took it the wrong way
    NOW YOU want to say we hate??

Gee if I am so grateful that when I tell my boyfriend that it I don't appreciate him using the word dam.n for everything that he doesn't take it as me hating him.
    Being told that somebody doesn't appreciate a word does not constitute hate for the person. If that is the case I feel worse for your country that takes things so personally more than I hate the politically correct in my country that calls gringo, N.. hunkie and spic hate speech and tries to ban it.

You react/we reply There is a distinction there too but I believe it would be lost in translation as usual!!
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 12, 2008, 06:22 AM
    Nohelp4u , bushg , inthebox : what a sad bunch of religious hypocrite losers you are...
    And you three really think you are spreading "The Word" with all that rancorous venom?

I reacted to a list that suggested I was a racist, and replied to each point individually. Not from another website - like you three would do - but by myself with sufficient pun included.
    That you three in your hatred for me can not see that shows your own limitations. Not mine.

:rolleyes:

·
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:26 AM
    YOU are hopeless
    BELIEVE what you want!
    If it makes you happy believing we hate you so be it.
    -

Jul 12, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    YOU are hopeless BELIEVE what you want! If it makes you happy believing we hate you so be it.
    Don't lie : your hatred for me oozes out of almost every line you post here...

·
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Nohelp... he can never give a simple yes or no... he continually talks down to people as if he is the most intelligent man on earth and often refers to others IQ level. Yet he can't answer a simple yes or no answer... hmm
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Cred. Yep, I pretty much can't stand you, I think you know it and I really don't care. I think you're a bully and I don't like bullies.
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    Nohelp...he can never give a simple yes or no...he continually talks down to people as if he is the most intelligent man on earth and often refers to others IQ level. Yet he can't answer a simple yes or no answer...hmm
    ... and he takes things as we hate I suppose it has to do with the anti 'YOU AMERICAN's' image he has.

For him being a non-hater he sure can dole out the name calling and the YOU AMERICAN speeches
    I don't think that is because he loves us!! :rolleyes:

our speech =hate
    his name calling= freedom
    Attached Images

inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jul 12, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Nohelp4u , bushg , inthebox : what a sad bunch of religious hypocrite losers you are ....
    And you three really think you are spreading "The Word" with all that rancorous venom?

I reacted to a list that suggested I was a racist, and replied to each point individually. Not from another website - like you three would do - but by myself with sufficient pun included.
    That you three in your hatred for me can not see that shows your own limitations. Not mine.

·

I think it is good that you point out the suffering in the world. It is God's word to love each other, to serve each other. You are correct in that regard. More can always and needs to be done.

My point of contention is that you stereotype Christians and Americans, as a whole, as doing nothing. It is just a debate and I back it up with the links - the facts and proof that you need to see - this is not just my opinion.

Personally , I don't hate you. I hate/ don't like your view on a lot of subjects, but I also like reading an opinion that differs from mine.

If I offended you, I am sorry. :o
    -

Jul 12, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebox
    My point of contention is that you stereotype Christians and Americans, as a whole, as doing nothing.
    Please provide item and topic where I did that : where did I state that Christians and Americans - as a whole - are doing NOTHING ? I never did.
    I clearly stated that Christians should show more ("true") compassion. And with US America being 85% Christian...

If I offended you, I am sorry
    Thank you, but not necessary. I just wanted to underline that often the approach on this board by some is extremely offending due to their lack of real arguments, and the frustration they seem to experience as a result of that.

I have never tried to offend anyone's personal religious belief, as my position is one of tolerance towards other people's world view. But I will put anyone or any action that intends to limit my personal freedom in that respect into the focus of discussion.

:)

·
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Yes inthebox
    Cred has you on that one he never said we do nothing

He said we are a bunch of fat lazy people ---Because we eat too much and exercise too little ? That are brainwashed and bigoted --Because they are brainwashed by the prude and bigoted US society to believe that ? That should fork over all their hard earned money (except 10%) --Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes? If you as gringo do not know that, why should I ? (Gee I would end up with a whole $100. Per month--really pays my rent!

And we do not worship his country--Why don't (they) worship European culture[s]? Because they worship their own culture of more, more, and more too much ?

And we are blood thirsty because we want guns to shot the gangsta's--Why (do they) own guns? Because in essence they are still bloodthirsty barbarians?

And we watch brain dead TV-- Why do (Americans) watch reality TV shows? To shorten the time between feedings?

So yeah he got us on that one!

Oh and to do this properly I got it from post #64 by cred

No. Every time I go to the US I see a lot of black people too. I also saw Hispanics, Polynesians, Vietnamese, and even some Eskimos. But why did you ask that ?

Why are Americans fat? Because they eat too much and exercise too little ?

Why (do they) believe in God? Because they are brainwashed by the prude and bigoted US society to believe that ?

Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes? If you as gringo do not know that, why should I ?

Why don't (they) worship European culture[s]? Because they worship their own culture of more, more, and more too much ?

Why (do they) own guns? Because in essence they are still bloodthirsty barbarians?

Why are (Americans) Republican? Why not wait till November and see if that is still a valid question?

Why do (Americans) watch reality tv shows? To shorten the time between feedings?

I just did .....

:D ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

-

Jul 12, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Cred said that (Americans) should fork over all their hard earned money (except 10%).
    You are just as bad as inthebox! I NEVER stated that !
    If you feel otherwise, please state item and topic where I posted that !

Why don't they (US Americans) give 90% of their income to taxes? If you as gringo do not know that, why should I ? (Gee I would end up with a whole $100. per month--really pays my rent!
    This is a clear and deliberately misrepresentation :

The QUESTION TO ME was : "Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes?"

MY REPLY TO THAT was : "If you as gringo do not know that, why should I ?"

Please if you quote me, make sure you quote properly.

·
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Post #64!

Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes? If you as gringo do not know that, why should I ?

·

Do the math

Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes

90% to taxes = 10% take home pay

Do the math

:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    -

Jul 12, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Post #64!Do the math
    Why would I ? I never stated that they should pay 90 % etc.

Post #64
    We here are simply trying to get it in your head that it is not something that is acceptable in American culture any more
    American Culture... An oxymoron!!

I will keep using the words gringo and gringa whenever I find it suitable. Even more as I see it keeps you on your toes.

You US guys and girls may have the freedom of speech in your law books, but here in Western Europe we use that freedom also as intended.

===

Nothing there about 90% or 10%... What are you smoking or drinking there ?

PLEASE QUOTE WHERE I SUGGESTED "Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes?"

===

The QUESTION TO ME was : "Why don't (they) give 90% of their income to taxes?"

MY REPLY TO THAT was : "If you as gringo do not know that, why should I ?"
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Then what in the world are you referring to about with this??

-

Jul 12, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Then what in the world are you referring to about with this?
    Just go and see my post # 63 where I CLEARLY replied to post # 58 by inthebox

Do your homework , Linda!!

:D

·
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Just go and see my post # 63 where I CLEARLY replied to post # 58 by inthebox

Do your homework , Linda !!!

·
    Homework assignment

Post #63

If only it was opium.

MURDER BY COMMUNISM

Look how many lives Communism has taken, over a 100 million.
    Post #58

N0 I did not place Poland anywhere!
    You try being raised Polock and everybody calling you a Hunkie and then you will see my point.......MAYBE!
    IT IS NOT about geography what don't you get!?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And NO I DID NOT underline your point at all! :rolleyes:
    I have N0 racially based frustrations:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    -

Jul 13, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Homework assignment ?
    On my display this is post #63

Do you think Americans are only white?
    No. Every time I go to the US I see a lot of black people too. I also saw Hispanics, Polynesians, Vietnamese, and even some Eskimos. But why did you ask that ?

Credo .... why ...
    Why are Americans fat? Because they eat too much and exercise too little ?

Why (do they) believe in God? Because they are brainwashed by the prude and bigoted US society to believe that ?

Why don't (they) worship European culture[s]? Because they worship their own culture of more, more, and more too much ?

Why (do they) own guns? Because in essence they are still bloodthirsty barbarians?

Why are (Americans) Republican? Why not wait till November and see if that is still a valid question?

Why do (Americans) watch reality TV shows? To shorten the time between feedings?

Oh please, please tell us
    I just did...
    ===

On my display this is post #58

What exactly do you mean by "on your own racial frustrations?" How else are you going to psychoanalyze me and my fellow American citizens. [sarcasm coming Credo so don't misinterpret the following questions ]

Credo ....why are Americns fat? believe in God? Don't give 90% of their income to taxes?
    Don't worship European culture[s]? Own guns? Are Republican? watch reality tv shows? Oh please, please tell us
    ===

That are in my display posts #63 and #58.
    May be due to another setting your numbers are different.
    I use last first / first last, as that way I see immediately the last entries, instead of to have to go through all the pages. If so : strange that these numbers also seem to change ! (Do they?? )

Can you see now that it was not I who suggested that Americans have to pay 90% of their income to taxes, but that it was a part of a question by inthebox ?

:)

·

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted [ 5 Answers ]

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted what are possible cause codes are p0601 and p0445

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

Should governments intervine? [ 1 Answers ]

Do yo think goverments should intevine in the UK housing market? Are governments helping to resolve market failure? Theories and hypothesis? Thanks:)

View more questions Search