Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rairajkiran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Printer spooler is not working
    Windows 2003 server is a print server ,Connected to several printers Hp Laserjet.
    When we click on print ,it say printer spooler service is not running.I restarted the server still the same message , I went to service and started the service ,but unforunetly it stops the services as it own.

Can I get the solution for this

Regards

Raj
    twilcox Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jun 30, 2008, 12:28 AM
    Most likely your printer spooler is actually corrupt. We recently had a similar problem to this at work. I will talk to my co-worker first chance I get, and if someone else hasn't already posted the solution, I'll provide it to you then.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jul 1, 2008, 07:02 AM
    What model printers do you have? Specifically, the HP LaserJet 4250 or 4350? The drivers for these printers will cause this behaviour.

Replace the drivers for these printers on the server with the LaserJet 4100. They work just fine and will not cause the shutdown of your spooler.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Print spooler not working :( help please [ 17 Answers ]

OK first of all my dad wanted to move the computer so he just unplugged all the wires and replugged them... before we moved the computer, the printer was still working and after we moved the computer, and replugged the printer, the hp deskjet printer is missing when I go to "Printers and Faxes" and...

Calling all Lexmark X6570 Printer Owners - Is my printer damaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a Lexmark X6570 Printer(wireless printing, faxing, photo printing, scanning, copying, and printing all in one). I now need the help of others who own this printer as well because I'm not sure if I purchased a faulty/damaged printer. I have installed the printer and...

Lexmark printer not working [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am unable to print, everything seems to work even changed the ink but page comes out blank. Thanking you in anticipation Barry:confused:

Print spooler [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I turn my computer on my print spooler is running and I have to go in to my computer and the manage area and shut it down and then go back in and start it back up every time I want to print something. Is there anyway to debug it so I don't have to do this every time?

Desperately need help getting my printer and speakers working on my PC. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a used computer from a fellow employee. With the PC I also got a Canon BJC-2000 printer and two speakers. My first and most important problem is I can't get my printer to work. It is plugged in but when I try to turn on the printer nothing happens. My second problem is I can't...

View more questions Search