Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oppai Ó Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:36 PM
    "Life Don't Mean A Thing" Artist & Title?
    Need the artist and song title of this mid-80s song that has a nice, happy reggae-type lilt to which the lyrics go (going by memory now):

Without you, you know life don't mean a thing without you,
    And there'll be no song to sing. I wonder 'round like a lonely soul,
    Nowhere to go nothing to do.
    I am the song so sing me.

I am the playful kite, fly me. Fly so high under my wing, but I come down when you pull my string...

I am the melody, sing me. Because you are the words, you can't go wrong; you are the words, so sing the song, without you, you know life don't mean a thing.. .
    Oppai Ó Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 08:40 PM
    I found the answer from EveryHit.com. The song is "Sing Me" by The Brothers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls". I think it was either on "Dexter" or "Dirt" in the background music

Do I tell her how I feel? The crazy "exes ex is suicidal" thing is ending. [ 2 Answers ]

So, Some of you may know my story from my previous post here :"My exes ex is suicidal." Here is my last question her: Okay, So my ex girlfriends ex boyfriend is suicidal. We will call the girlfriend 'Mary' and her ex boyfriend 'John,' and myslef 'Joe.' Mary went out with John for 4 months....

Country Song Title/Artist? "Every Romeo" ? [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding the name/artist of a country song. This is what I remember of the lyrics; "Every Cowboy in the place wants to two step with me" "No, I won't dose-e-do with every Romeo who comes along" "right where I belong" Someone said it was sung by Ruth Ann Ray, but I can't find...

Looking for an "Oldies" Song Title/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

"Pieces of April" is either in the lyrics or the Title of the song. I need name of song and artist. Thanks! Rolleyes:

Old Country Song "Title and Artist" [ 2 Answers ]

The song sounds like it is older by the accoustics. It has the lyrics "My nights are long" "My arms are empty" It is sang by a man.

View more questions Search