Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy2duster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 08:19 PM
    White antique table with red edging folds out
    White antique table with red edging how much is it worth.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 03:38 AM
    We really need more information here.

How old is the table? What kind of finish is on it presently? Do you know who the manufacturer was or the style of the table? Is it round, rectangular, square or oval in shape? Are there also chairs that go along with it that are made in the same style as the table? What do you mean by it having red edging, please?

Would it be possible for you to post an image of it here?

Those are just some of the questions to which it would help to know the answers.

I have been a furniture refinisher/restorer for a number of decades now and also do appraisals concerning the possible monetary values of furniture.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique White Sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique white sewing machine and would like to find out more about it. It is a White Rotary serial #fr 264395 il

White ring on oak table [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new white ring on my oak table, How do I get rid of it? Does anybody know?

Dongs ear folds backwards [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old Mutt. She is a third chiuaua, dauchsund, and Jack Russle terrier. She has the ears of the russel that stand up and fold down in the middle. But lately we have noticed one of her ears have started folding backwards. She looks rather goofy with one ear going one way and the other...

Legs on Antique Table are too short [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lovely antique dining table that has been in my family for four generations, but the turned legs that are on small castors are too shortfor us, and it's difficult to sit at. How can I "extend" the legs so that the 6-foot+ members of our family can sit at the table comfortably?

White rings on table top [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get the white rings off my dinning table?

View more questions Search