Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Kissing
    Well.. Im growing up and I Have not had much Kissing practice. A girl asked me out a while ago and I rejected her cos' I thought I just skrew up the kissing part. Any tips?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 05:42 PM
    You are only 12, my suggestion is to wait until you are older. No one can tell you HOW to kiss, that's something that you will have to learn on your own. And something that you have to relearn with each partner.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
    When you are older, old enough to start dating and kissing, you will mess up and both of you will laugh about it and it will be either a wonderful memory latter or it will be long forgotten when you get older.

Jun 29, 2008, 05:49 PM
    ;) I feel like a tard now.
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 05:50 PM
    You shouldn't.

Jun 29, 2008, 05:57 PM
    ;d
    ch00ch00 Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Jul 7, 2008, 12:02 AM
    You just need to be covident and don't worry if you're a bad kisser! Because the girl your talking about has probably never had a kiss either so she won't no if you suck or not! But I understand how you fell I was 12 once
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 07:33 AM
    When you're actually ready to start dating/kissing, you will also be ready to ask for help from the right people... the girls themselves.

Everything I ever learned about girls that was WORTH learning, including how to kiss, I learned from them teaching me.

When you're ready to kiss a girl, you will. And then you'll ask her if she liked it, and she'll say "yes". Then you'll ask her to help you be a better kisser, and she'll laugh. Then you two will practice some more and you'll both get better at it.

Won't that be a fun day? Look forward to it, no need to fret about it. It takes the right time and the right girl. So make sure you don't start kissing girls you don't trust enough to talk to about it, OK?
    thermoskapo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie D Star
    Well.. Im growing up and i Have not had much Kissing practice. A girl asked me out a while ago and i rejected her cos' i thought i just skrew up the kissing part. any tips?
    On the real go with the flow son,she don't like it her problem,no need for techniques do what you do make up your own
    jenna47 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 01:02 AM
    Well I think I had my first kiss around 12 or 13 too so I can relate. I would advise keeping it simple the first time, short and closed mouth. Kissing her like you'd kiss the back of your hand may not sound that great but I'd start with that. Once you become more comfortable with this girl then you can learn together what kissing is all about.
    SINGER951 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 01:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie D Star
    Well.. Im growing up and i Have not had much Kissing practice. A girl asked me out a while ago and i rejected her cos' i thought i just skrew up the kissing part. any tips?
    Well I doesn't matter but you can give it s try getting a girlfriend won't all be about kissing they want to get to no you spend time together go to ovies hang out have fun not al about kissing and if you want tips about kissing try on your hand and practice because I remember when I couldent kiss
    narayanancdm Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Better not to kiss a girl as you're young. You'll definitely know (may be more than that)when you grown.
    Olivia132 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 20, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Hahahaha you are so cute!
    Perhaps just wait and see. It is most likely that she will have less experience than she makes out to.
    Next time don't ditch her because you can't kiss. There is no such thing as not being able to kiss, the only way we learn is from finding out for the first time.
    Good luck
    katie609 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Aww this is so cute. Your not to young to start kissing. Its okay
    I'm sure the girl doesn't have that much kissing expeirience either, so she's probably like just as nervous. But since these people are no help, and I'm not really sure how to explain just go to wikihow and it will explain it all:)
    Good luck sweetie
    Vision Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 10:41 AM
    I disagree Katie, I think the people on this thread have been great help!

What about you, Jackie Star?

Jul 21, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Well "chihuahua momma" umm I'm pretty sure the kid asked for tips not for someone to tell him he's too young to be kissing girls
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Katie's right. That WAS his request. We do tend to offer our additional "insights" when answering questions like Jackie's, but as long as nothing illegal or immoral is being asked, I try to offer some advice on their specific question, too.

You're not wrong in your answer, Momma, but neither is Katie.
    Vision Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 08:26 PM
    I gave him both. I said he's too young, and gave him advice on kissing. But I don't think its fair to say that the advice on this thread was "bad advice" if you don't agree with it.

Jul 22, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Did I say it was bad advice?
    Cause I'm pretty sure I didn't.
    Vision Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 03:05 PM
    I refuse to argue with you about something that we are going to disagree on, and change the topic of the post. I answered the OP's question, that's what I came here for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is kissing bad on 1st date? [ 1 Answers ]

I went out with this guy at a party and after the party was over and we were about to go home, things got comfortable between us and we began to kiss. After that, he began calling me and stuff. But I want to know if kissing him on the 1st date, gave the impression that I was easy or something...

Does not kissing [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend does not like kissing. How can I get him to kiss me

French Kissing ? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my 1 1/2 yr old daughter has been sticking out her tongue whenever someone tries to kiss her on or near her mouth. I've heard of this before but never known of anyone who's child had this habit. Is this normal? Where could she have gotten this or is it just a curiosity thing? I'm not...

SDT from kissing? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to contract an STD from kissing? If so, how likely is it?:confused:

Kissing [ 14 Answers ]

I just don't know what to do now I just don't know should I kiss hunter today or should I wait for him to kiss me but you see he's never kissed a grl before but I've never had my first kiss yet?? I don't know what to do please someone help...

View more questions Search