Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deecuba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Translation of a spanish recipe item
    Does anyone know what "apio picadito" means?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 29, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Dear Deecuba,

Apio = celery
    picadito = chopped
    So that is chopped celery !

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

Spanish to English translation (spoken word on video) [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to translate the speech of this video word for word, or just help me understand certain details about this phone. I am willing to compensate you for your time if needed. I would prefer a word for word text answer if possible. Thanks! (I am pretty sure it is in Spanish) YouTube...

Toyta Camry 1992 2.2 5fe-se (NOVA)spanish translation or NO GO. [ 7 Answers ]

Help! I was driving and hit a curb hard enough to gouge my tire, but not pop it. I got out to inspect the damage and then my car shut off. I tried to start it but to no avail. It sounds like it is engaging all the starting systems when trying to start. A year ago I replaced my ignition coil,...

Spanish translation! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- anyone know Spanish? I really need to know what 'La Vida e Bella' means! Thanks a lot

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search