Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROTC_babe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 03:12 PM
    23rd street body piercing
    so there's a place in OKC that looks VERY clean, they have a virtual tour on the computer with all rescent pictures and u can pull the pics around to view the entire room. It's pretty cool. Anyway. I think that's where I want to go to get my BB done. Now it's off to ask my mom about it but anyway back to the question. I have a total of 7 piercings in my ears.
    compared to ears how bad does the belly button hurt.

( I have 3 in the lobe of each ear = 6 and 1 in the cartlidge of my left ear = 7)
    the ears didn't hurt at all and I asked a lot weither or not she was going to pierce my ears and she told me she already did... granted afterwards they kind of burned a little but no biggy.

from that on a scale of 1-10
    10 being the worst. How bad would it hurt?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 07:38 PM
    It depends a lot on the person, but if you have a cartilage piercing you can stand the bellybutton one, I'm guessing. Ask to see the autoclave and the unwrapping of a sterile needle if you're not sure about the place, I've never been so I know nothing about that place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body piercing [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, I really want o get my right eye-brow pierced, and my mother, I have her consent, but she's worried, that they won't do it because I'm under 18 but I think as long as she's there, I can get it pieced. Can I?

Body piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I need me belly pierced so me friend is going to do it for me but how much skin needs to be pierced HELP ME PLEASE!:eek:

Body Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how I could get a piercing license in nsw?

How old do you have to be to get a body piercing without parental consent? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old. For two years I've been asking my mom if it would be OK if I got my eye brow pierced. She wouldn't be paying for it, my Dad would. (they're divorced) But she's persistently said no, no and no. So, the final time I ask, I want it to go like this, "I really don't want to have to do...

View more questions Search