Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxmxracer7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Hopefully were not related!
    So I meet this girl and come to find out that my great uncle is her great uncle..? So this means her grandma's brother married my grandma's sister! So does this mean were related?. ahhh!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 03:11 PM
    That means that you are paper cousins. You are not related through blood, just marriage.

From your title, I am going to assume you like her. I personally wouldn't go for it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 05:05 AM
    You could be related through inlaws more so than blood line so you would have to check the exact relationship in the family tree for each of you for direct bloodline.

At any rate you would be more like second cousin
    Second Cousins are the people in your family who have the same great-grandparents as you. but not the same grandparents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How am I related to. [ 5 Answers ]

How am I related to my Brother's Daughter's Son and what do I call him (ie cousin, nephew, etc.) Also, is that changed in any way if the Daughter is adopted. I am assumed it does not change as it should not matter. I do need an expert answer, though. Thank you.

Abs related [ 1 Answers ]

How to make my abs muscular. I have a fit and little bit muscular figure. But my abs got lots of fat.I want make it thin and fatless.

Are we related [ 12 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I am related to my brother in laws wife

MBA related [ 1 Answers ]

Three reasons for doing mba?

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search