Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Flat Stomach
    I'm fourteen, almost fifthteen, and I am 5 foot 9 inches tall. I have a 30.5 inch waist. I weigh around 138 lbs. I was wondering is my stomach flat according to these measurments?
    :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Your height and weight have nothing to do with how flat your stomach is. Since we can't see you, we can't tell.
    LostInHisEyez Posts: 130, Reputation: 15

Jun 29, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Your height and weight have nothing to do with how flat your stomach is. Since we can't see you, we can't tell.

Very true. If you wanted a flat stomach regardless, I would run and do some crunches. If you do at least 5 min of each a day, you will see results. Eat right, and don't stress it too much. You're young.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jun 29, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Duecey93
    I'm fourteen, almost fifthteen, and I am 5 foot 9 inches tall. I have a 30.5 inch waist. I weigh around 138 lbs. I was wondering is my stomach flat according to these measurments?
    :D
    So what's the curiosity here my young friend? What is the riddle you would have us solve?

Hummm, 14, five feet, 9 inches, 30.5 waist, 138 Lbs.? Depends on weather ou do diaphramatic (not sure I spelled that right.) breathing, or not. But I'm guessing you are asking us due to some insecurity, no?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

Flat TV [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbor purchased a flat TV. She has no cable nor satellite. I guess she gets local channels?? I don't know it it's a plasma or LCD she just watches local channels. I have a digital TV. So is the flat TV digital, and maybe she has the capacity to accept HD if she was hook up to...

Back probs.how 2 get a flat stomach? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cyst on my lower back. The doc said to not do anything that would irritate it. That includes crunches. I'm really getting out of shape. Especailly my love handles.. is there a way 2 get my flat stomach back with out crunches? :(

Flat stomach, but it won't firm up. Why? [ 2 Answers ]

I asked the first question wrong, so let me rephrase it. I haven't had a baby, I'm normal weight for my age and height, skinny but I can't seem to get abs. No matter how many ab exercises I do my stomach won't tighten. Its flat, but I can grab some fat. What can I do to make it firm?

View more questions Search