Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelli2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Ex Felons visiting other countries
    Is there a list of countries that will not allow ex felons to enter?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 04:55 PM
    You have to go country by country and ask for that country's policies - and they change somewhat often.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 05:15 PM
    It is a country by country, and even what felony and how long ago and purpose of the visit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do we have a ghost visiting us? [ 31 Answers ]

Several things have happened that make me think we have a visitor. Here is a list of things that has happened on more than one occasion: TV changes stations on its own and I am the only one in the house. We live in the country so not much chance of a prank Candles relighting themselves after...

Visiting Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Am a new member of this website. I would like to ask question regarding obtaining visa to Canada. I am a new immigrant to the US, I will have my gren card in the coming next months. My question is Can I visit Canada without the need to obtain Visa ? Could you please advise? Regards...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

Visiting Canada [ 1 Answers ]

When visiting Canada from the states do you need a passport now?

View more questions Search