Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FiFGuitar Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Can't Display Color or icons in Browser!
    Hi, I do't know if anyone can help but my browsers, both Firefox and Explorer seem to be unable to display background color. I've tried everything, from downloading Java, Macromedia flash player, editing the color options in my internet options and nothing works! Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks -Alex
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 22, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Check out the following for information:

http://www.microsoft.com/enable/trai...lectcolor.aspx

http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=277008

Hope this helps!
    Whiskey14

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Display only shows large icons. [ 5 Answers ]

I have an IBM ThinkPad 390X laptop with Windows Millennium that will only start up with large icons. (During startup, after the "Windows Me" logo screen appears and disappears, on a blank screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left, it always gives a two part beep ("beBOOP") before the desktop...

Display Program Icons [ 5 Answers ]

I have noticed with Windows XP when you go to All Programs & look at the list the icons, most are not displayed for the downloaded programs. Just a regular File folder & then the name beside. Example: Quick Time when I put my mouse over this name I see a list of 4 to the right, then I would...

Icons [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to hide the application icons in my computer? Every time I installed something (i.e. softwares) a new icon is created. I just have so much that it filled the whole monitor. Plssss help me.

View more questions Search