Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadiebug6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Does anyone know why there is dark red blood in my Pomchi's stool?
    HI,
    My 1 1/2 yr. old Pomchi seemed to have an upset stomach the other night. She threw up a couple of times.( It was kind of foamy.) I didn't think too much about it at the time. I figured she ate something outside. The next day she had very loose stool, But was acting all right and eating o.k. Today however, She isn't eating and isn't her usual yappy, playful self. She also had dark redish brown blood in her stool. I can't get ahold of the vet today, but I'm very worried about her. Does anyone have any ideas?

Jadiebug6
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 06:10 PM
    She has worms. Take her to the vet to get dewormed and the vomiting, etc will be gone. Try keeping her away from other dog droppings as this is the time of the year for worms. It sounds like hookworms to me. My dog gets that every once in awhile and can be easily cleared up with medicine from vets.
    angel-4460 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2

Jun 30, 2008, 10:09 AM
    She could have ate some kind of plant that made her stomach upset, this happened to my dog, but the next day she was fine. If it keeps up you should have a vet check it out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blood In My Puppy's Stool [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm not sure what to say but today I noticed blood in my puppy's stool and she has had diarrea for at least 3 days but I never noticed it before. She eats but not what is recommended she still hasn't had her shots but only because I can't afford it and she is a little over 13 weeks old and I'm...

4 Month min pin with blood in stool [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4month old black an tan min pin puppy. I bought him on Saturday an noticed after driving away that he had fleas. That night I gave him a bath an put a flea collar on him. That same night I noticed his stool was loose like kind of lumpy an it was really stink. I fed him his normal food from...

Blood in Stool [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man has blood in his stools?:confused: It is light red color.

Blood in stool [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been having blood in my stool. And it's not in it.. it comes out with it as if it were my period but not coming from that place. What could it be? Should I be worried?:confused:

My Puppy has blood in his stool [ 2 Answers ]

Is it because I'm changing his diet?

View more questions Search