Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizziebee70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 11:48 AM
    GE Elec Range Digital Display Touch Pad not working
    My 10-year old GE Range display stopped working. The digital display shows 888 88:88 in the space where I normally would touch to set and turn on the oven, timer, and clock. So far I have tried pushing different places on the touch pad and have tried turning the breaker switch off and on. Nothing helps. The stove top burners are working. I'm pretty handy with tools and want to know if this is something I might be able to fix myself. Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!:)
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 29, 2008, 05:24 PM
    First try to reset the unit completely, by switching off the power to the unit for a couple of minutes. Often that's the solution! Please report back here once done...

:)
    lizziebee70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Thank you for answering. I tried your suggestion, but still have the problem. Can you think of anything else I might try?
    Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Top Load Washer has PF in digital display [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Top Load Washer has PF in the digital display. It continues to display this even after I pull the power cord and plug it back it. I can't clear it with the cancel button. It will not start a cycle. I don't have the book for the machine anymore. I don't know what to do to fix...

Facebook Display isn't Working [ 3 Answers ]

When I logged on to Facebook today, the page display is just plain messed up. I cannot access most pages, and pretty much everything is just messed up. I'm pretty sure it's an issue caused by my computer, but there's a small chance that a friend I got into a fight with last night may have...

How do I fix thix thisvtdisp display driver not working properly and I need to reboot [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing grand theft auto 3 and the game start freezing and this message came up "vtdisp display driver not working properly and you need to reboot" when I rebooted it the same thing happen again how do I fix this .

Noma Digital Thermostat - Display issue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was doing the simple task of changing the batteries on my Noma digital thermostat. When I put the new batteries in the display went blank and I can't for the life of me get it to come back. Any suggestions? Scott

Dishwasher digital display cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Have a sears Kenmore Ultra II under counter dishwasher. Seems to work fine, however, when it is finished the washing cycle, and is drying, the digital readout shows "LO". Do not have the manual. What does this mean? It seems to be hot when the door is opened, steam comes out and the dishes are...

View more questions Search