Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluesky23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Sims 2 deluxe isn't working
    I keep trying to install the deluxe game but a error keeps popping up saying problem transfer e:/base/tsdata/res/userdate/thumbnail/casthumbnail.package I need help
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 29, 2008, 10:35 AM
    My daughter recently had a problem with her SIMs also. She always has the newest versions and she yold me that hers would shut down and turn off her computer. Evidently it runs in windows but crashes using Vista. I have not spoken to her to find out what tech support solution was provided. But if you still have a windows system, you can probably run it.

As soon as I get more info, I can post it.
    somberfrog Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky23
    i keep trying to install the deluxe game but a error keeps popping up saying problem transfer e:/base/tsdata/res/userdate/thumbnail/casthumbnail.package i need help
    Ok, I am a sims 2 addict so I will warn you now if you do not have the Min requirements and a hella good video card with major memory the sims won't run for you.. Start there my friend...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Sims 2-Deluxe [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, soooo... I just need a quick answer... Is it possible tooo get a child back after the Child Services takes them away? If so, PLEASE tell me. I'm not sure how it happened, but I want to try and fix it. Let me know. Thanks tons.

Spacebar isn't working [ 1 Answers ]

Hey_my_spacebar_wont_work_so_i_am_using_underscrolls_for_them_ Can_someone_help_me_please? P.S: I_copied_a_space_from_a_sentence_from_the_note_above_so_that_id_be_able_to_make_a_title

Why isn't my cd working? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a new soundtrack to add to the music library on my computer (have xp). The cd contains a trailer as well as music, but the computer only seems to recognise the video. I know the audio works because I have already listened to it on a cd player, but I won't to be able to put it on...

My Dimmer Switch isn't working!HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

O.K so I have 3 spotlights in my bedroom which I originally controlled with a normall switch, no problem! After strong persuasion from my other half I brought a dimmer switch! Took me all of 2mins to wire it up, worked no problem. You push it in to turn lights on off, and turn to adjust...

My Yahoo mail isn't working right... [ 2 Answers ]

I have had Yahoo for a while now and lately it won't let me compose emails, move folders, make new folders, and forward emails? When I try to compse it just won't give me a place to write, its all gray like the rest of the page. And it won't let me poke the buttons that are with the folders and...

View more questions Search