Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skylorna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's.
    Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was a really great tool to learn to write and say your ABC's and I'm hoping someone can tell me the name of it, because if at all possible I'd like to find it for my daughter. If anyone has any clue what movie this is please let me know...
    donnac Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 06:46 AM
    You have reminded me of something similar from when I was young, around early 80s.. he was black and orange and floated and his name was wordy? That's all I can remember!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's books [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a book with a large (two page) illustration of many little children sitting at a very large table eating a very large breakfast. I don't know the name of the book or the story line. That picture is all we remember. Some of the children are eating, some are running around and some...

80s Educational Children's Show - Guy in Basement [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this show when I was a kid. It's about this guy who works in the basement of an office building. He has a talking computer mainframe for company. What's the title of the show? Thanks in advance.

80's educational kids show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This...

Looking for the name of a 90's children's video [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an early 90's children's video. My little sister had a video that was very colorful and had a lady dressed in purple singing songs. There was a dog in it too - his dog was Barney and he was a Basset Hound - they sang "Do your ears hang low". We also remember "Down by...

View more questions Search