Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lottie85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Vaginal discharge
    I have a thick white discharge from my vagina it has a smell but its not fishy and it don't hurt when I urinate it is just the discharge. Can you help
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 02:09 AM
    Sounds like normal discharge.

If your at all concerned, see your doctor.
    SmartNsexa Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lottie85
    i have a thick white discharge from my vagina it has a smell but its not fishy and it dont hurt when i urinate it is just the discharge. can u help
    If it is unusual for you then you should go have an exam.

Clamydia, and many other veneral diseases do not have many symptoms in females other than a change of discharge.

If it itches it may be a yeast infection but your OB Dr can tell you that in minutes.

Have safe sex always.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 and I have a 4 yrs old and my husband and I have a long distant relationship for 3 years now and I came off the birth control 2 years ago from being on them for 8 years and we've been trying to conceive from ever since but no such luck. I started taking the Fertilitea which has in Vitex...

Vaginal Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex about a month ago and I have been very worried about STD's. The guy said that he was clean and that he previous partner and only partner for the last 6 months was tested but I don't know what to believe. I also went to the Student Health Services at my University for a...

Vaginal discharge [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is 21 and having clear sometimes green vaginal discharge but been with the same guy and he has only been with her for the last 3 years and she had four paps and she does not have any stds what can it be? :confused: she said this also make her vagina really icthy but does not really have a...

Vaginal Discharge. [ 5 Answers ]

I USED to have creamy white discharge, now its thick cottage cheese looking yellow discharge, and I've had this for a long time, nothing works, no atibotics, creams, my doc doesn't know what else to do, what could it be?

View more questions Search