Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen phoenix Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 10:39 PM
    A simple database system using visual basic
    I don't know what I'm going to propose. I need some examples of beautiful and useful project proposals that I will propose for my project in principles of programming language. It will be in database,so I need the name of a system so that I can make a database and program it using visual basic. I will highly appreciate the help of who ever can help me with this.thanks.
    Mr_am Posts: 105, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 07:59 PM
    This is not VB forum.. Google to check for VB forums.. you may find info related to MS-office.. since it has VB support

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic [ 3 Answers ]

hi, I am using Access as my DB. I want to save a value in one table in DB. But the value am saving shd exists in database in another table. i.e. that value hs to be compared with the other table .Only if it exists then it has to be saved. How to do it.

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I go on my computer to find out what version of visual basic I have? Thanks

Hello visual basic [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help passing a course in school that has to do with the book An introduction to programming using Microsoft visual basic.net

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

How can I disable maximise button of a form but minimise and close button should be enable?

Visual Basic [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add icon in the button which I have used in my visual basic program. How can I do that. Please help.

View more questions Search