Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gossipqueenxoxo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 05:41 PM
    How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour?
    I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could do to speed up the process or at least make it a bit lighter?

I've heard of using head and shoulders is there anything else?
    SmartNsexa Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Skincare, cosmetics, haircare, haircolor, hair styling and men's line : L'Oréal Paris

Try this It is by Loreal
    Because you are worth it
    Hair dye removal kit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best way to make my hair lighter? [ 10 Answers ]

How to make my hair Lighter Brown Please. I have always had my natural color and a few highlights. I just decided to cut of 12inchs for locks of love and I dyed my hair brown and 2 chuncks of blonde to be different. So of course it turned out way darker almost blackish. So now I would love for...

Does colorzap return your hair to it's natural colour? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey. I have read the anwers to using loreal colorzap and it seems all good, but does it make your hair colour go back to it's original colour? So you don't have to dye it? Or does it go a different colour, requiring re-dying? I had light brown hair and now I want it back.. It's black at the...

Natural hair colour [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am curious to know how do you determine what your natural hair colour is apart from the obvious i.e look at it, is it through the hair roots? The reason I am asking is because I am baffled what my actual natural hair colour is because my hair grows out about 4 or 5 cms lightish black from...

How can I change my hair back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

View more questions Search