Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -likle-lisa- Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Hi so I posted a questn about a week ago .
    Hi I posted a qusetion about a week ago "am i preganant" it told you that I was having a lot of unprotected sex all month well my period is due in about 4-5 days but I'm having cramping?? I don't think I have had cramping before my period and if I have it has got to have been 1 day before.. this cramping feels similar to when you are on your period my boobs have been sore for a while now too

Lisa xx
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Sex=babies, so you could be pregnant. Are you? I don't know any more than you do. Take a pregnancy test or get a blood test at your doctors office, that's the only way to know for sure.

Good luck.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 28, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Hello Lisa !

So you say you had "a lot of unprotected sex all month" and now you ask IF you may be pregnant ? Well : isn't for that question that pregnancy tests were developed? Why don't you take one? You can ask here, but as I do not believe anyone here has the gift (if such exists) of fortunetelling and/or making prophesies. The test would be the more reliable option. Even better : just see your physician, who can also give you a quick check-up too!

If you wanted to fall pregnant and did so : congratulations !

;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Wow, that must be why I have 5 kids, sex, wow that is the cause,

But seriously you can buy home tests, and you can go to the county health department, they provide tests as will your family doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody * lol xD (not sure if I've posted this in the right place) [ 3 Answers ]

Well its about the 3rd time me and my boyfriend had... done it... lol but today on the 3rd time I hopeing it would be fun because no one else was home and stuff but half way through I started my period :( lol it was so embarrising! And I shouldn't have come on! T-T and anyway I feel really bad...

Can bond be posted? [ 4 Answers ]

If one is found guilty for a class c or d felony in the state of Indiana, are you booked and sent to jail at that time? Also, will a bond automatically be placed and can you post bond at that time until sentencing?

Payment from year before not posted. [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a small company but we got a new system. Last year there were payment Received but not posted to there accounts. I verified this by requesting copies of checks. What is the correct way to input them and not putting the payment into the checking accounting . But I guess still saying...

Posted earlier but not addressed yet! Thanks for you help with this! [ 1 Answers ]

This question has not been addresssed yet. I know it is still early but would like some help with this still because these are popping up a lot and I do not know what to do with them. I know Chery said that Spybot - Search and Destroy was a little difficult but it is still on my system. Spybot -...

View more questions Search