Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady D40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Failing corporation
    How to realign individuals tasks and functions in a failing corporation?
    How to manage the transition from old failing organizational structure to new ones?
    How to enforce the new policy immediately after the changes?
    adeena Posts: 19, Reputation: 6

Jun 28, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Try reading this book:
    "Streetwise Small Business Turnaround: Revitalizing Your Struggling or Stagnant Enterprise" by Marc Kramer.
    I found it very helpful.

-Adeena Mignogna
    Author of "Cute Little Store: between the entrepreneurial dream and business reality"
    Cute Little Store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vent Failing [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A Studor Vent That Is Venting A W/c Shower, And A Sink. I Think It Is Failing. My Washing Machine Is On The Other Side Of The House. When It Drains Both Of My Toilets Gurgle. What Is Going On?

Bulbs keep failing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. I have a living room fire that is a blow heater with low and high settings and a flame effect that automatically comes on when the heater is on. In the past the light which is a Fireglow bulb(60w painted red) went off so I initially thought it had blew but when I lightly tapped the...

How do you take over a failing company? [ 1 Answers ]

Picture yourself as a new manager hired into a failing division in a company. The product line is outdated and losing market share, inter-departmental communication is adversarial, and competition for corporate funding is fierce. How are you, a new person, going to turn things around? Consider the...

Failing to Appear [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 16 years old and I live in canada,I ben charged with theft under 5000 , anyway I forgot to take my fingerprints at the station due to my grandpa's death. Am I going to be arrested and ever since I got caught the store said they will mail me a letter with the fine, how I have not received a...

View more questions Search