Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Jun 28, 2008, 02:31 PM
    CHALLENGE drill bit set
    Hi,

Today I bought "CHALLENGE Xtreme High Performance 300-piece drill bit set":

Code:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/catalogId/1500001001/partNumber/7016248.htm
    I'm curious if anyone knows if Challenge have a website. There are a few drill bits within the box I have not used before and no documentation.

Thanks
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Does the set say, "made in china"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of drill do I need to use to drill holes for 1 1/2" pvc plumbing. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm running 1 1/2" pvc for a basement bathroom vanity and a wet bar. Do I need to get a Forstner bit or is just a regular hole saw best for drilling my 2x6 wall studs? Also, is 2" the correct size, or should I go to 2 1/8" or 2 1/4".

Challenge [ 17 Answers ]

There is a pole in the lake. One-half of the pole is in the ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12 ft. is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in feet?

Disinherited.can I challenge it? [ 3 Answers ]

My grandmother recently (aug. 2007) passed away in California. I live in Kentucky. When I called my uncle to inquire of the estate distribution, he remarked that I was no longer co-executor of my grandmothers will and that she had changed the will earlier this year, leaving everything to him. My...

Shower Pan Challenge [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to ceramic tile over a standard shower pan if it is modified? Cover with cement board? Just trying to think outside of the box:)

Challenge [ 3 Answers ]

A man says he was 28 years old two days ago but he'll be 31 years old next year how would this be?

View more questions Search