Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vkumar676 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Clear the doubt about travel document for UK visa
    I have been to UK in the year 2001 on work permit visa for a period of 14 months,unfortunately after 11 months of my visa expiry,my case is refused and did not get the extension from home office stating your employer did not paid the proper tax,soon I came to my home country.

Recently I Lost my passport and I have applied for a new passport and I submitted all the relevant documents like police certificate etc,
    Passport office has issued me a brand new visa and I don' t have the lost passport copy which I travelled to UK.
    Now my wife has got UK student visa for 18 months.
    My Question is
    1)Can I apply for student dependent visa on this brand new passport and
    2)How the British consulate checks the previous applicant details Iam asking this question because in my new passport there is no proof of UK travelled like passport number different,file number different and in observation page passport officials did not written any proof of UK travelled.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vkumar676
    I have been to UK in the year 2001 on work permit visa for a period of 14 months,unfortunately after 11 months of my visa expiry,my case is refused and did not get the extension from home office stating your employer did not paid the proper tax,soon i came to my home country.

Recently i Lost my passport and I have applied for a new passport and i submitted all the relevant documents like police certificate etc,
    passport office has issued me a brand new visa and i don' t have the lost passport copy which i travelled to UK.
    Now my wife has got UK student visa for 18 months.
    my Question is
    1)Can I apply for student dependent visa on this brand new passport and
    2)How the British consulate checks the previous applicant details Iam asking this question because in my new passport there is no proof of UK travelled like passport number different,file number different and in observation page passport officials did not written any proof of UK travelled.
    If you overstayed, they have record of it. While often the passport number is what is used to validate entry clearance, it will also be cross referenced by name and nationality. Obviously this is important as otherwise it would be easy for someone who meant to cause harm to simply leave, get a new passport, and return as if on holiday. I'd check with the British Consulate in your area... you don't have to give your name, just a quick phone call, explain the situation and see what they say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear me the doubt I have [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! This is shanti sree doing graduation in biotechnology.. did we have an option of doing MBA ? Is this couse reallyy offers gudjobs as I'm from lifesceinces background ?

Can you clear my doubt [ 2 Answers ]

What is this body art?am new to this area.

Can anybody clear my doubt. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if I am pregnant... I had bleeding on the periods day... it was heavy on the first day and from the second day onwards,there was no bleeding at all.I have a doubt whether bleeding is implantation bleeding or is it normal periods... I have irritation towards some sounds from then...

Travel Document and Sailing Permit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for a travel permit and I left the US, then I received my permit from the US embassy in my country. But when I looked at the travel document it says that I have to apply for a <sailing permit> before I leave the states. I was surprised since the only requirement that I was told of...

View more questions Search