Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomlabs51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Drug testing
    How long does it take for weed to get out of your system for a physical/urine test? Does drinking a lot of water help it get out faster?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I've heard 14-30 days. You can take niacin to get it out of your system faster, but keep in mind that a lot of places test for an excess of niacin in your system.

Also, a good way to test negative for drugs on a drug test is simply DON'T DO THEM. I know I know, obvious!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Weed, THC is fat soluble. Depending on how much you smoke, and how much fat is on your body I've heard it take up to a couple of years of abstinence.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 06:32 PM
    I think a couple of years is a bit much. I've test negative a month after smoking and I'm 30 pounds overweight.
    slickster Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Marijuana can take up to about 30 days to get out of your system. Usually it only takes 30 days for a heavy smoker. Water will not get marijuana out of your system but it will dillute your urine day of test helping your chances but no guarantees. There is a product called terminader gold that works wonders. It will take toxins out of your system with only staying clean for 24-36 hours. My friend buys it every week to pass his probation tests. He's been doing it for close to a year now and never failed one. It costs about $40
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 12:09 AM
    Wow, imagine if he didn't smoke and didn't buy that terminader gold stuff... he'd save about $200 a month.
    slickster Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Including the marijuana he would probably save more than that. I have urged him to just quit but he won't do it. He says lots of people spend that much money on beer and since he doesn't drink it is justified. Whatever, he's not hurting anyone so it doesn't bother me in the least.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug testing for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have to take a hair drug test this week. I've only smoked pot once in the last 90 days. 48 days ago to be exact, and I only took 2-3 hits. Do you think I'll pass the test??

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take for loratab7.5 to get out of your system? I really need to know because I have a pending drug test at my job!! :confused:

Drug testing: [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to enter into a state -monitored diversion program in which I will be subject to random urine tests. I would like to know the period forwhich alcohol may be detected in urine. It used to be less than 24 hours but I've heard about a new test which may come up positive up to 4 days...

Drug testing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you pass an EtG alcohol test

View more questions Search