Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyhansen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Where to find a small business loan with bad credit
    Hello,
    My Husband and I recently decided to go back into the Auto Body Repair business. He has been doing this for 30 years, he also has had 2 shops in the past that he rented the buildings, he has several used car lots he does business with and several customers. Here is our problem, the building we are currently renting is for sale by owner, our very close friend gave this man $10,000 to hold the property, but if the property is not purchased by the first of the year he looses the $10,000. Our friend has really no interest in a body shop he did this for us. He also owns the $7000.00 paint mixing machine that is in the shop, the shop also has a spray booth and a frame machine and has about an acre of residential property. He is asking $65,000 for the property. We want to buy but we have no down payment and bad credit. Our friend is going to help us. I need to know what would be the best road to take to be able to buy the property and pay back my friend

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Would some of the shops and business he does work for, consider investing in the business

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

SOL on a Business to Business Small Claims Court [ 6 Answers ]

Our case is that we purchase of a software "PICK" 3 user licence, Oct 1 st 1997. It did not come to our attention that it was illegal till March 2007. We ended up filling a Small Claims court suit for $10,000 for our money back. Today the jugde refused our claim saying SOL had expired,...

PAY Day Loan - Gone to Small Business Court [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Need some professional advice. Took a pay day loan 6 months ago for $750 which I could not pay but now after all these months the company has filed my case with small business court here in Toronto, CANADA. They are asking for $1500 now which includes NSF,Legal,interest charges etc. What...

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

I need student debt consolidation loan for poor credit or bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone suggest me I'm from singapore and I wish to go study in USA.Anyoone suggest

View more questions Search