Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davbrooke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Erroneous foreclosure
    My montgage company recently foreclosed my house on the ground that I did not sign and send back an agreement that was suppose to renew a loan modification. After the sale I sent them evidence that showed that the agreement was timely signed and sent.
    They appologized for the sale and have sent me a new paper based on the old( before the sale) agreement to sign. However my credit report still have foreclosure on it.
    My family was stressed by foreclosure. How should I sue?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 02:06 AM
    Lawsuits make lawyers rich. They make everything cost more in the long run. Why support that?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Hello Dave:

The bank put the remark on your credit report, and only the bank can take it off.

Challenge the notation with the credit bureaus. They will be required to investigate. When they go back to the bank the verify the foreclosure, the bank should NOT reply or reply that there is NO foreclosure. Then the negative remark will drop off.

Tell your bank that you're doing this. Advise them to make certain that they respond to the credit bureaus correctly, or you WILL sue.

Stressed?? Yeah, business does that to you. Can you sue for it?? Nahhh.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure [ 7 Answers ]

My friends house is being forclosed on. He lives in MN. We have something here called the Cold Weather Rule where you can't be evicted if it's after Oct. 15 Can a house be forclosed on and can he be kicked out before spring?

Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

My home is in foreclosure, we previously borrowed on my husband 401k but were unable to keep up with payments due to income change . I recently took on a new career as a nurse& recently started new job. We would like to take our money out of 401k to restructure but were told husband would have to...

Foreclosure law [ 1 Answers ]

I signed on a mortgage with my ex-wife to help her out. Stupid me. She let the property get foreclosed. Now, my new home is having the rates adjust to ridiculous amounts and I can't get anybody to refinance despite a great credit history except for the foreclosure showing up. I can't get a 100%...

I live in ga . And I am due to be foreclosed on jan. 2 2007 I need to pay 1300 in non negotable attorny fee's and 3000.00 To keep my property off the courthouse steps. I also have a second mortgage as well.

I just received a letter today stating my home is now in foreclosure and will will be auctioned off on jan 2 and 2007 if I don't come up with 3000.00 plus as they said at the attorneys office 1300. 00 in non negotiable legals fees for a total of 4300.00.this doesn't even include my other bills...

View more questions Search