Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sithlord929 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 03:37 PM

OK. Now. Whenever I see this girl. Her name is Bianca, I get an erection. And she's allways talking about penis's and crap. Now were' both 14. And like she's been like rubbin on me and like as soon as she touches me and I realize it. I get an erection and as soon as she notices it. She walks away. Not one time. She unzipped my zipper and it slid out with my boxer's covering it. And she looked interested but we were caught.. she I ask her out, because I'm so close to wanting to have sex right now I would just burst with semin. But again, she doesn't seem interested in sex. Just my cock. And I can't find the right girl you know? Can someone hlelp me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

14 hour erections [ 3 Answers ]

I get an erection that lasts up to 14 hours. It is not like a normal erection it is harder than normal and gets very painful. I have tried to masturbate or have sex with it to get rid of it but it is too sensitive and too painful to do this. The times that I have managed to masturbate with it the...

Too Many Erections [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 52 years old, married and I find that I still get erections all the time. It takes very little to arouse me and it's becoming a real problem. I thought that it might get better as I get older but nothing seems to change. Does anyone know of anything that reduces sex drive?

Annoying erections! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone - I know this may sound somewhat weird, but I was wondering if any of you guys here could offer some advice on how to LOSE erections. Lately I have found that I am getting hard so easily and so frequently and it is really giving me grief - my main problem with it is that I can't talk...

View more questions Search