Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1miller1188 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Craftsman 912.270612 won't start
    Turned mower off... got back on and it would not start. Battery is fully charged. Any suggestions? Magneto?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Check the fuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman/Murry rider won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I just bought a craftsman model 502-255092 (10 hp tucumseh) mower and it was running fine, I changed the belts(put the wrong one on the drive... I've figured that out) It wouldn't shift well so I tilted it on its side(carb side up) I then tried to re start it and it turned over... but would not...

Craftsman lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman LTX 1000 42" cut with 20 HP ohv intek engine. I was cutting my grass the other day and stopped and turned off the mower about halfway threw the job,about 15 min latter I went back to finish the job and it would not start.:eek: I tried letting it cool about 3hrs and that did not...

Craftsman lawn mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 5.5 mower and it will not keep running. I have changed the spark plug, taken the carb. Off and cleaned it making sure all ports are clear, changed the gas, etc. If I poor gas in the cylinder it will start but will not keep running. There is only one adjustment on the carb. And I...

Craftsman lawnmower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My craftsman lawnmower won't start it almost starts near the end of the revolutions.can anybody tell me what they think it is it has spark it just does not catch in time. I think it is because I turned it on its side and flooded the piston if that is so please tell me what I can do to get the oil...

View more questions Search