Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noopy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Withdrawing case
    What does it mean when an attorney for a collection agency withdraws the case after dragging you down to court to sit and see how many judgments other people get for not showing up! I did and he was asked to withdraw the case and he did ,what did that mean?
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 27, 2008, 07:00 PM
    My guess:

It means the agency does not plan to further pursue the case.
    TheCleaner Posts: 152, Reputation: 3

Jun 28, 2008, 06:15 AM
    He was expecting you to stay home so he could get a default judgment. It didn't work

Carl.-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Withdrawing ira money [ 2 Answers ]

1. If I had a choice of opening a reg or ira acct and make withdrawals from the ira acct knowing that I was going to have to pay taxes on early withdrawl plus a 10% penalty tax. And let's assume that I could make 12% in whatever acct. how much above 12% would I need to make it worth my while to...

Withdrawing from SSN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been contributing to SSN since last 8 years. Is there a possibility to get any amount withdrawn from this before retirement?

Withdrawing 401k [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to withdraw 401k, when withdrawing before retirement?

Penalty for withdrawing before age 591/2 [ 1 Answers ]

Is the penalty applied before any month you turn 591/2 even though you turn 591/2 during the tax year? As an example I tune 591/2 in Jun of 2008, Does that mean any payments made to me before June 08 are penalized even though I turn 591/2 in the tax year? Basically is it the month or the year...

Withdrawing off my 401k? [ 2 Answers ]

First... I have 2 different 401ks. Should I roll these together before I withdraw or withdraw them separate? Second... how to I go about getting started? Is it paper work? If it is where to I get this paperwork? Anyone might be able to help... much appreciated. Thanks Steve

View more questions Search