Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shootertop Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 05:01 PM
    I'm so confused
    Here it goes. I love this girl but I don't know if she loves me back, I told her how I feel about her, I really want to ask her out but I'm scared she will say no, this is the firt girl I really love, I was a about to ask her out but I froze. I'm 13 and so is she, I really need advice!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Why not just start with something simple like 'I noticed you really like science, me too". '
    Mention something you have in common and see where that goes.
    lengkyx Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2008, 05:55 PM
    If you can't say it to her face to face. Send her a note. Or give it yourself. Don't be scared because you're going to keep wondering what if... right? If you think it could be too early, take time and find ways to hang out with her. Be casual so you can make her feel comfortable around you. Look into her eyes when you run out of words. Hay love.. the sweetest thing.

Hope this helps.
    scronklover Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Don't tell yourself she might say no, it brings down your confidence! Get to know the girl! You might have a lot more in common than you think... You sound like someone I know. The best thing to do is ask her yourself. If you have a friend ask her, she might think you are a coward! Most girls hate that. It means guys are weak. Do what you FEEL is right!
    shootertop Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 02:37 PM
    From all the advice I got I think I'm going to try to know her more. Thanks everyone
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jun 29, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shootertop
    here it goes. I love this girl but i dont know if she loves me back, i told her how i feel about her, i realy want to ask her out but im scared she will say no, this is the firt girl i realy love, i was a bout to ask her out but i froze. im 13 and so is she, i realy need advice!
    13 is too young in really be in love. I think you are in love with the idea of being so close to a girl maybe. You need to experience more of life before you are in love. You are YOUNG, don't pressure her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Little confused [ 2 Answers ]

K so I've been datin this girl for a month and a couple weeks now and I was just wondering what you would do in my situation. She is muslim so it's hard to see her yadda yadda. Before we went out she liked this other guy but her and I started to date now he's getting jelous saying things to her...

I'm really confused now! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girl had some problems earlier in the week. We haven't really talked, and I didn't try to contact her till yesterday. She didn't respond. Today, she came into my work and acted like everything was normal and said I was being mean to her. What the heck?? It went from her ignoring me...

I am so confused [ 3 Answers ]

Well to start with I must say that I am having dating troubles and as most might say I may be a little too young to date or anything I am only 14 going into high school soon but I met a girl, an AMAZING girl in my eyes and I don't like her for the wrong reasons like just because she is hot or so I...

I am confused [ 9 Answers ]

I have never done anything like this, but here it goes. I have been with my girlfriend for a year and a month, but I have known her for a few years before. There was always some chemistry between us. A few months ago, my girlfriend mentioned that she thought that I wasn't feeling the same as...

View more questions Search