Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpool Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2006, 10:41 AM
    Reuniting with someone I love
    I haven't seen or spoken to someone in awhile and I don't know what I should do about contacting them. Because I don't know if they want to hear from me are not what should I do?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Your fortune is what you make it.

You want to contact the person? Do it.

If they are still thinking about you they'll be pleased.

If they are uncomfortable they either do not yet know what they want or do not want to be with you.

Each day you spend wondering is a day wasted. Better to know than to wonder your life away.

Generally, most breakups are the end. I expect few people reunite with one they're separated from and make it work long term. But it does happen. I know a woman who may reamarry her ex, and it seems to be working so far.

Whatever you do, do something. Take the risk or take a walk. But don't spend a lot of time pining for something that was. If it works out then you didn't spend another day wondering. And if it doesn't, you didn't waste another day hoping.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Mar 28, 2006, 11:33 PM
    You will never know until you try. Have faith in tomorrow and sieze today.

Hypatia
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Hey pray this May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    newbie5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 07:28 AM
    May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.

This is the ninth day- don't know if answered or not but I hope
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love [ 7 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me what they defination is on love?

In love [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with this guy for about 1 year now and we have become really close. At the beginning of our realtaionship I was very much attracted to him, and I told him. But at the time he did not like me in that manner. After a while I was told by his best friend that he had strong feelings...

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

Saying I Love you... [ 23 Answers ]

The closer Pete and I get the more I fall for him. I have wanted to say "I love you" to him for a couple of weeks now. It nearly came out last night but I stopped myself. He has told me he misses me when I go home at night and I told him I felt the same, he has also told me I am the best...

View more questions Search