Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pn9lives Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Need home remedy for cat with diarrea
    Help! I have a 15 year old cat who is grieving over the loss of one of my other cats. She has rapidly lost weight, but is still eating (?) :confused: Now she has had diarrea for nearly 24 hours, no interest in eating or drinking, and I am fearful of dehydration. I know there are certain meals that can be cooked at home that will be easy on her digestive system, however, I do not know of any home remedies for stopping her diarrea. :( I would be very appreciative for any suggestions from people who have tried a home remedy and have had success. I have also heard of single home remedies that not only help with diarrea but also dehydration. Hope somebody can send her some great tips.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 02:38 PM
    I would ask the vet if pedialyte and probiotics would be safe.
    Also the fiber in pumpkin is really good for diarrhea in pets.
    saviboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 04:12 PM
    well I no how to cure this problem :D :D
    my cat has diarria and I found out to cure it
    you just have to give your cat plain low fat yougurt :D
    I gave her that and now she doesn't have any more diarria
    :rolleyes:your welcome

HTML Code:
    soooo ya just give her that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a home remedy that can be used to dry up poison ivy quickly? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any home remedy that my son can use to dry up poison ivy Blisters quickly? It seems to be spreading.

Home RemedY? [ 1 Answers ]

When you get athletes foot, and your toenails get sort of funginated? Well what would be a good home remedy for it? Any suggestions?

Is This a Safe Home Remedy for Clogged Drains? [ 33 Answers ]

I came across this recipe on the TipNut website. Is this a safe drain cleaner recipe? Thank you, in advance, for your answer. Homemade Drain Cleaner Recipe: 1 part baking soda 1 part salt 1/4 part cream of tartar Directions:

Septic tank order control products, or home remedy [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the best place to buy Dioxide septic tank order control products, or any other product or home remedy that will work. Thanks Ron

Home Remedy For Cat Diareha [ 1 Answers ]

Is There Any Remedy For This Situation That You Can Make At Home... she Has Had This Since We Left Her At A Caretakers For 9 Days. Thaks

View more questions Search