Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 27, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Daily workout habit
    I use to workout a lot but I trying to get back in the mix of things.the problems is I don't know if I should start with real heavy weights or lite weights to get back into the start of things.also would it be be best and da long run.heavy weights with short repetition or a little lighter weights with lots of repetition?because I'm doing this workout plan where you work a certain muscle one day then the other day you work a different muscle which gives your muscles a day rest after a hard workout.one more question my right arm is stronger and my left arm how can I go about evening up the strengh?
    starburst030 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbrezzeb
    I use to workout a lot but i trying to get back in the mix of things.the problems is i dont know if i should start off with real heavy weights or lite weights to get back into the start of things.also would it be b best n da long run.heavy weights with short repetition or a little lighter weights with lots of repetition?because im doing this workout plan where u work a certain muscle one day then the other day you work a different muscle which gives your muscles a day rest after a hard workout.one more question my right arm is stronger n my left arm how can i go about evening up the strengh?
    OK, you should rest between workouts. When you workout, you get little rips in your muscle, and when you rest, it repairs, and make you stronger. About the weights and reps, it depends on what your working for. Big, bulky muscle, or lean? Heavy weight for bulky, light for lean.
    far light Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starburst030
    ok, you should rest between workouts. when you workout, you get little rips in your muscle, and when you rest, it repairs, and make you stronger. about the weights and reps, it depends on what your working for. big, bulky muscle, or lean? heavy weight for bulky, light for lean.
    Absolutely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embarrassing habit during sex [ 10 Answers ]

Since I've started being a bit more wild during sex I have a really embarrassing problem. My boyfriend likes to do lots of different positions and once he removes his penis from me I get terrible wind from the front (fanny fart) and he doesn't really say much but I find it highly embarrassing,...

How to change my habit? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I am a bed hog, that is my secret. I never tell my friends. But it seems it is no good, cause I heard that people I mean man does not like a bed hog. Sometimes I found there are some gores on my legs when I get up on the morning! Is that bad? How could I change my bad habit?...

Bad litter box habit [ 5 Answers ]

I got a cat from a shelter several months ago. She is spayed and vet checked, she's perfectly healthy. She just has a bad habit that I would like explained and to get rid of. When I first got her, she had a regular depth uncovered litter box, and she would frequently "overhang" the box and end...

Weird habit [ 2 Answers ]

So I am 16 years old, and I have a tendency to watch shows then have the urge to go outside with a bat, and act out my own version. It is a form of releasing anger, and lets my creativity flow, but it seems a little strange. I am not ashamed by it, but very embarrassed by it. I know it has to...

Bad Habit [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 bichons (both females, almost 6 yrs old) one is 21lbs and the other is about 16 lbs. The 21lb one, coco, actually lost weight, probably due from not eating. We switched food a little to see if she didn't like the previous food and that didn't work. We don't know why she hasn't been...

View more questions Search