Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDalziel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Lantana, getting them to bloom
    I planted several lantana plants, some of them are blooming nicely, but a couple have a large number of buds on them but will not bloom. What do I need to do to get them to bloom?
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Jun 28, 2008, 03:10 PM
    I had one of those last year and when it got too hot outside, the plant didn't bloom as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wintering Lantana in New England [ 2 Answers ]

I moved to New Hampshire 4 years ago after living in Arizona my entire life. While in Arizona I fell head over heels in love with growing Lantana everywhere in my yard because it attracts butterflies so well (and it's a beautiful flower too!). In Arizona it grows as a perennial because it so...

Bacteria Bloom In Fish Tank [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name Janet and I am having a crisis in my fish tank. I have a 29 gallon fish tank that has been running for over 1 year with 2 angels, 3 tiger barbs, 1 swordtail, 1 bosemani rainbow, 1 kribensis, 2 tetras and 3 frogs. I had 2 bala sharks that got sick after maybe 2 days in my tank with ich,...

Hydrangea won't bloom [ 1 Answers ]

We've lived in this house for four years. I have four hydrangeas, I believe they are annabelle. The first couple of years they received NO sunlight at all. The garden was total shade. Then, we had trees pruned and removed. Now the garden is partial shade, dappled sunlight. Still no blooms for two...

View more questions Search