Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve1972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 07:54 AM
    80's kids show on ITV I think
    Hi all,
    Anybody know this one it's been bugging me for ages.
    It's set in the future and there's a girl with red or brown hair(it is a while ago) she wore a silver but notshiney dress or jumpsuit. She must have been about 12 or something when they made it. One of my girlfriends reminded me of it... I think when the credits went up it had a picture of the main character..
    Usually baddies in it too... I'm unsure whether she was the captain of the ship or just some super intelligent girl... not a lot to go on.. :(
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 27, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Maybe "The Girl from Tomorrow" (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids TV show, anyone? [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I remember this one show on in the mornings I think it was, but I don't know the name of it. If I remember right it was on in the late 80's; probably around yrs. 85-89. And I want to say it was on Nick Jr. or PBS or something. It was not a cartoon, it had puppets in it. The main...

80's kids show [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the name of the 80's kids show was that came on after school It was like a talk show game show where the kids sometimes sent in questions to ask adults, and it had a black and white girl as the announcers the white girl was named ally. Please help me on this one I am stumped.

80's Kids show Saturday 6am - 9am [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, iI am interested in knowing what name of a kids show on CBS was in the 80's between 6am ad 9am and it showed kids cool educational stuff, I remember a guy doddling on paper then figuring the doodle out, he made the doodle look like a rabbit with ears, or aother with a horse, it was cool, and...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

What is the name of the kids show from the 80's /90's [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show about charcter's working at the circus. The charcter were people dressed up like animal/puppets and the cat was always in trouble and getting into stuff. The monkey/ape sold and collected tickets at the front booth. I can't think of the name of the show and can't remember much more...

View more questions Search