Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 07:38 AM
    No sleep
    Hello,
    M here again to discuss and get some way out from my problem... the problem now m having is about my mom.she is 43 years old and she is having no sleep during night.she feels sleep at 3 am in the morning.now a days she is going through many problems,home problems from financial to children so she is really stressed out of it.she is a homemaker so she don't have to worry about her corporate life.the only thing she is having problem about is home problem.I have big sister who is into drugs and she is really worried about her.
    I don't know what to do,she is staying home always worried about things she shlould not be.
    Please if anyone could suggest me any ideas or do I have to take her to doctor?
    Thakin you...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 27, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Yes, take her to a doctor. She needs a professional to talk to. And as an aside, get that sister of yours some help and that will solve part of the problem. Just take charge, give a lot of support, let her know you are there for her is the main concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never can sleep [ 5 Answers ]

I posted before and from what I said before I still haven't gotten much better. I did get an apartment with a friend and I will move in, in August. So that is good. But I can't sleep. Ever. Some days I have to wake up early and I get painfull headaches through out the day but I still can't sleep at...

Too much sleep what do you think [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I've been going to sleep at 2,3,4 in the morning and waking up at 2,that means I get around twelve hours of sleep.I droped out of high school so I don't got to wake up anymore you think thaat something will happen to me health wise from getting too much sleeep cuase I heard that 8 hours is too...

Can't sleep AGAIN [ 2 Answers ]

I always wake up around 3:00 in the morning and can't get back to sleep.. then I'm exhausted every night by 9. It works well most days because I get a ton of work completed many mornings- but then on days when I don't have much to complete, it's brutal. My mind races in the mornings with all the...

Sleep [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason when I sleep (yes, just sleep) with my girlfriend, I can't sleep. I don't know what to do cause I have tried all I know to do. Even when I am exhausted from the day and have work early in the morning, it still won't happen. I end up being almost completely down the next day because...

View more questions Search