Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtbike1157 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2006, 03:56 AM
    Dunknow.com program
    Hey, I was just curious if anyone has used this program (dunkknow.com). If so let me know what you thought of it. It is supposed to increase your vert like 8 to 10 inches or more.
    orlando 1604 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2006, 08:25 AM
    There is lots of programs that say they will increase your vert but most of them don't work.or they do work and take along time and you have to stick with it. Like I have the sky calf isolater it increase my vert by 2 in like a month and I have stronger calves. Dunknow program looks like its going to require some more equipment besides the dvd thingy.
    gunit98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2006, 11:53 PM
    I used dunknow, it's pretty incredible and gave me around 11 inches on my vertical but the thing is that you got to be willing to work hard, you can't just slack, good investment though if your a bball player.
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Dunknow is not a good program at all the best program what's non customized is the Vertical Jump Bible. Also who ever gained 11 inches means that you have not trained for vertical jump improvement before so that's why you gained so good. Best investment is weights.
    gunit98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 11:13 PM
    No that's not true. Everyone on our team did dunknow and even this guy with a 34 inch vertical jump gained almost 8 inches. I wouldn't touch weights because they easily limit your future gains. Dunknows good ****.
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2006, 06:20 PM
    lol are you serious if so... wow

Have you ever study sports science or anythign like that? Also go on ot some trainign sites once in awhile where evr you get your info its horrible!!

T-nation.com If you read all of these article or just some u might know what your talking about.

And if you still want to argue

wouldn't touch weights because they easily limit your future gains

Prove it. Every pro athlete has used weights and still uses them. Also i can prove it doesn't improve your future gains also because one you want lots of power for vertical jump.

Strength x speed = power Very simple equation you should know.

First of yes dunknow may work but what's a 34 inch vert pove that doesn't mean he's trained. I had a natural 36 vert so... it meand nothing!

First you would increase your strength in a strength cycle to get your lifts about oo 2x bodyweight then you should make osme squats explosive and stuff like that. Also plyometrics will increase vert greatly if you get a strong strength base(1.5x your body weight atleast)

Moe later and if you were on a trainign site you would be owned so sorry about that nonles you prove me wrong which is immposible about weights limit your future gains. You may hit plateus though. More later I'm already felling nice today to not write out all the reasosn its good.
    natedizza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2006, 11:56 PM
    :cool:

Does anyone out there still have the repetitions chart for the dunknow program? I've completed part I, but my brother threw away my rep chart by accident and the guys at Dunknow refuse to respond to my emails. Even when I provide them with my order number. Can anyone out there help? Thanks!
    Shmics Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 07:01 AM
    I recently purchased the dunnknow program and I've been doing it for one and a half weeks. I have gained 1.5 inches so far on my vertical. Also dunknow doesn't require any extra equipment just your body weight.
    slope_style Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2006, 03:08 PM
    Im using the dunkknow program right now. Im on week 10 and I have already gained 5 or so inches. And by the way what you said about using plyometrics with a good strength base, dunkknow does exactly that. For the first 14 weeks you do strengthing exercises then you break for 2 weeks and do plyometrics. Trust me you don't need any special equipment. And ill try and post a copy of the repitition chart for you.
    Jmac88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Hi I've ordered Dunknow about a month ago and I still haven't received it, so I'm curious as to how long it takes to get this program and is it a lagit company.
    Tyler Hickey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 01:29 PM
    How Long Does A Money Order To Dunknow Take To Receive The Program.I Ordered It About A Month Ago... and No Word Please Will Someone Let Me No Please!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Dunknow Real? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've ordered Dunknow about a month ago and I still haven't received it, so I'm curious as to how long it takes to get this program and is it a lagit company, if you have the answer to these questions or there phone # please do tell:) Pleeeez Sum! Respond Assoon As Possible

Dunknow [ 3 Answers ]

Is dunknow a good program to order because I'm thinking about getting it if its not a good program are there any specific good programs that any of you no of well thanxs I'm out

Program.exe [ 2 Answers ]

I have Windows 98 and when I am on craigslist and click on an email from the list it says PROGRAM.exe is needed to email that person. When I try to locate PROGRAM.exe on my computer it says it can't be found. What can I do to resolve this problem ? Can anyone help me with this problem, I have...

Program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need it a program, about internal audit and risk management Thanks for help.

Zip program [ 4 Answers ]

Does a zip program comes with windows 98se? If so what is it? Kat.

View more questions Search