Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary Piggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Find Someone
    Hello, How do I find a person that I'm looking for? She is an Author in CT by the name of Linda Begley Soroff.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Moved to missing persons.

If you have her writtings, try to contact the publishing company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Need to find NPV [ 1 Answers ]

Returns on the market and Takeda Company’s stock during the last 3 years are shown below: Year Market Takeda 1 -12% -14% 2 23 31 3 16 10 The risk-free rate is 7 percent, and the required return on the market is 12 percent. Takeda is considering a project whose market beta...

View more questions Search