Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bolingbroke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Geographical homeland for hippopotamus
    Recently I was told that placing a mountainous background on a drawing of a Hippo was incorrect, as nowhere do hippos live in this kind of environment. Is this corredct
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 26, 2008, 06:10 AM
    No , that is not correct. I lived 25 years in Africa, from Nigeria to Tanzania to South Africa, and saw many hippos in my life in many different background settings.
    Hippos do not LIVE in the mountains. They require a big water pool and a rather flat land area directly around the pool in a radius of at least a 1/2 Mile.
    But mountains in the background are not incorrect. Just put them beyond that 1/2 Mile distance.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dept. Of homeland security? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is a long story so I will make it short and hope to get answers... I am a citezen and I married an illegal alien that was arrested by immigration... now we were dating for a long time before it happened and we married because we wanted... anyway I posted bond for him and we started...

The homeland fight. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a U.S. service member of lower ranking, and it's hard for me to find an affordable lawyer. I'm currently deployed overseas and I'm trying to file for a divorce, before I lose my career due to the fighting at home. I have one son, and a step-child(priceless joy). I'm already handling...

Homeland security info [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to search the status of foreigners in usa,by name and get even visa number ,arrivel,background,in any website out there,such dmv,us visit,ins?

Geographical [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: what do these famous mountians have in common mount Etna in sicily, Mount St. Helens in the u.s, and mount Vesuvius in italy.:confused:

Geographical effects of outsourcing [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking a course in cultural diversity, I have a project to complete. I am looking for information relating to the geogriphical effects of outsourcing in china

View more questions Search